Now that camp is over we will begin to tour the land. We are all looking forward to visiting the sites of our bible, but we are also focused on praying for the nation of Israel.
We will be going to Caesarea and Mt Carmel. Caesarea was the place where Pontius Pilate governed during the time of Jesus. This was where Simon Peter converted the Roman, Cornelius, the first non-Jew to believe in Jesus. Paul was also imprisoned for two years in Caesarea (http://www NULL.jewishvirtuallibrary NULL.org/jsource/Archaeology/Caesarea NULL.html). During the 3rd century, Caesarea was a center of Christian learning. In the 4th century, the site converted to Christianity and became a major center of the Christian Roman Empire.
We will end the day with an assembly at Tents of Mercy.
1. Pray for that team members will remain healthy.
2. Pray for team members’ families back home.
3. Pray that we will be a blessing to the Tents of Mercy congregation. Pray that God will use us to encourage and uplift them.
4. Pray for Tents of Mercy and their mission.
5. Pray that God will speak to each person on this trip while we are traveling the land. Pray that the Holy Spirit would be present with us everywhere we go.
(http://www NULL.linkwithin NULL.com/)